The 16 Facets of Perfection of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
By Yogi Bhajan
1. A Teacher will never alter the teachings because of personal opinion. You will teach by example.
2. The higher you grow as a Teacher, the more humble you have to be.
3. The Teacher always serves the students, so they can become ten times stronger than you, because every student is a Teacher for tomorrow.
4. A Teacher has to be extremely kind, caring, compassionate, and forgiving.
5. As a Teacher you should always poke, provoke, confront, and elevate your students to excellence.