Enjoy exclusive IKYTA-member discounts for inspiring trainings and courses! Join IKYTA today to access discount codes.
THE YOGIC PATH TO RECOVERY
10% off training
This program supports individuals in establishing healthy thought patterns and behaviors to nourish mind, body and spirit and manifest an inspired and fulfilling life. It is designed for (1) individuals seeking to develop healthy habits and overcome addictive behavior, (2) health professionals who work with addiction and (3) certified Kundalini Yoga teachers wanting to teach a yoga-based addiction recovery program. The course comprises a 16 session recovery program of yoga, relaxation, self-reflection, lifestyle and dietary guidelines, stress management, hydrotherapy, naturopathic detoxification and nutritional and herbal supplementation for neurotransmitter and glandular balance. It can be experienced in the following formats:
- 16 week series with a 3-hour class and long discussion weekly
- 4 weekend series (one per month), with small group facilitation and support weekly
- 9-day intensive, with a four month follow-up consisting of weekly Skype meetings
- Over 16 weeks online, with group interaction twice weekly
It was developed by Sat Dharam Kaur ND and Jivan Joti Kaur PhD, and integrates the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, Dr. Gabor Maté and experts in the addiction field.
INTERNATIONAL KUNDALINI YOGA THERAPY PROFESSIONAL TRAINING COURSES
5% off tuition for any of the six courses below
Thirty years ago, Yogi Bhajan founded Guru Ram Das Center, so that Kundalini Yoga teachers could be trained to safely and effectively teach Kundalini Yoga to people with health conditions, including chronic and life threatening illness. Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training prepares you to teach to healthy people, but an additional set of skills and a different way of thinking can help you teach Kundalini Yoga therapeutically. The International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training is a 1,000-hour yoga therapy school fully accredited by the International Association of Yoga Therapists. These courses are open to Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teachers:
- Foundations - Principles and Practices of Kundalini Yoga Therapy*
- Origins & Identities - an Exploration of Your Authentic Self*
- Elements & Alchemy of Kundalini Yoga*
- Yoga Therapy for the Structural System*
- Teaching Trauma Sensitive Kundalini Yoga to People with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Overcoming Cold Depression: Penetrate the Silence of the Soul
*The first four courses are segments of the 1000-hour training.
EDUCATE WOMEN ABOUT BREAST HEALTH & HELP REDUCE BREAST CANCER
10% off each program
The Healthy Breast Program encompasses lifestyle, diet, nutritional therapies, breathing practices, Kundalini Yoga, meditation, exercise and psycho-spiritual work. The Foundations Program, which is online and interactive, includes an intensive twelve-part learning program. It is designed for you to educate women and girls in strategies to prevent breast cancer risk and recurrence, as well as assist recovery from the disease using natural therapies in conjunction with conventional diagnostic and treatment options. It is a prerequisite to the Healthy Breast Yoga Program, which is designed as a training program for KRI-certified Kundalini Yoga teachers to teach and educate women about breast health using a twelve-module yoga series. These two programs were created by and are taught by Sat Dharam Kaur N.D.
LEVEL 2 TRANSFORMATIONS - 5 MODULES
$75 off early or full registration
Beyond deepening understanding of yoga and having skills to fulfill the basic duties of an instructor, Level 2 is on a heart level and offers a deeply transformative group experience. Discount valid for the June modules held in NM, USA.
The modules offered include:
- Authentic Relationships - Assess your own authenticity and integrate authentic relationships into your life, from the heart, in order to be more conscious and effective.
- Conscious Communication - Understand levels of communication, your existence and projection in relationship, and how to powerfully relate from Self and intention.
- LifeCycles & LifeStyles - Discover mystery and mastery through life, and identify how habits, attitudes and practices impact purpose and destiny for an extraordinary life.
- Mind & Meditation - Deepen your practice of meditation, clarify the relationship between you and your mind, and explore the basic nature and dynamics of the mind.
- Vitality & Stress - Recognize stress, how we react and cope, then transform and balance it with conscious relaxation, revealing undaunted spirit, caliber and character.
YOGIC SCIENCE TO BREAK HABITS AND ADDICTIVE BEHAVIOR
$205 off the 8-Day Immersion
Superhealth is on the cutting edge of addiction and mental health recovery protocols and helps Kundalini Yoga teachers identify problems and teach with greater insight and impact. Become certified in specialized nutritional supports prescribed by Yogi Bhajan and get a 6-week starter kit for teaching your own SuperHealth Workshop Series! Training includes kriyas, pranayama, meditation, nutritional therapeutic formulas, and detoxification recipes with all meals included. Lead Trainer Mukta Kaur is a KRI teacher who was trained personally by Yogi Bhajan in SuperHealth therapies for 30 years. The sensitivity and insight she obtained during this time gives her a unique ability to blend yogic science with health and healing. Offered each spring in NM, USA.