Enjoy exclusive IKYTA-member discounts for inspiring trainings and courses! Join IKYTA today to access discount codes.
THE YOGIC PATH TO RECOVERY
10% off training
This program supports individuals in establishing healthy thought patterns and behaviors to nourish mind, body and spirit and manifest an inspired and fulfilling life. It is designed for (1) individuals seeking to develop healthy habits and overcome addictive behavior, (2) health professionals who work with addiction and (3) certified Kundalini Yoga teachers wanting to teach a yoga-based addiction recovery program. The course comprises a 16 session recovery program of yoga, relaxation, self-reflection, lifestyle and dietary guidelines, stress management, hydrotherapy, naturopathic detoxification and nutritional and herbal supplementation for neurotransmitter and glandular balance. It can be experienced in the following formats:
- 16 week series with a 3-hour class and long discussion weekly
- 4 weekend series (one per month), with small group facilitation and support weekly
- 9-day intensive, with a four month follow-up consisting of weekly Skype meetings
- Over 16 weeks online, with group interaction twice weekly
It was developed by Sat Dharam Kaur ND and Jivan Joti Kaur PhD, and integrates the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, Dr. Gabor Maté and experts in the addiction field.
EDUCATE WOMEN ABOUT BREAST HEALTH & HELP REDUCE BREAST CANCER
10% off each program
The Healthy Breast Program encompasses lifestyle, diet, nutritional therapies, breathing practices, Kundalini Yoga, meditation, exercise and psycho-spiritual work. The Foundations Program, which is online and interactive, includes an intensive twelve-part learning program. It is designed for you to educate women and girls in strategies to prevent breast cancer risk and recurrence, as well as assist recovery from the disease using natural therapies in conjunction with conventional diagnostic and treatment options. It is a prerequisite to the Healthy Breast Yoga Program, which is designed as a training program for KRI-certified Kundalini Yoga teachers to teach and educate women about breast health using a twelve-module yoga series. These two programs were created by and are taught by Sat Dharam Kaur N.D.
ONLINE COURSE FOR YOGA TEACHERS, YOGA THERAPISTS AND HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
As yoga teachers, we understand that yoga is beneficial. Knowledge of the scientific evidence supporting the benefits of yoga is helpful to advance our work. In this online course, you will increase your confidence in discussing research on how yoga affects the various body systems and is beneficial for a wide variety of health conditions. You will also learn to speak authoritatively on the research evidence when bringing yoga programs into institutions such as hospitals, cancer centers and schools. Finally, you will become more effective in your teaching and outreach by understanding yoga research.
INTERACTIVE SMALL GROUP TELE-COURSE WITH OUTSTANDING PRESENTERS
$75 off Full Price
This unique course offers tools and wisdom to explore and apply to your life. We welcome everyone - whether you are a seeker, a Sikh, a Kundalini Yoga teacher or student. By learning from an array of great presenters and a supportive group of peers, your life can blossom in a profound, transformational way. You will integrate what you learn by sharing, reflecting, and expressing your truth as it unfolds. Give yourself the gift of time and space and join this precious journey! Sessions start each September, and meet by phone twice monthly for seven months. Multiple session times are available for US, Europe and students worldwide.
LEVEL 2 TRANSFORMATIONS - 5 MODULES
$75 off early or full registration
Beyond deepening understanding of yoga and having skills to fulfill the basic duties of an instructor, Level 2 is on a heart level and offers a deeply transformative group experience. Discount valid for the June modules held in NM, USA.
The modules offered include:
- Authentic Relationships - Assess your own authenticity and integrate authentic relationships into your life, from the heart, in order to be more conscious and effective.
- Conscious Communication - Understand levels of communication, your existence and projection in relationship, and how to powerfully relate from Self and intention.
- LifeCycles & LifeStyles - Discover mystery and mastery through life, and identify how habits, attitudes and practices impact purpose and destiny for an extraordinary life.
- Mind & Meditation - Deepen your practice of meditation, clarify the relationship between you and your mind, and explore the basic nature and dynamics of the mind.
- Vitality & Stress - Recognize stress, how we react and cope, then transform and balance it with conscious relaxation, revealing undaunted spirit, caliber and character.
21 Stages of Meditation
The 21 Stages of Meditation gives you tools and experiences to deepen your meditation and come to a profound understanding of your Self. Complete three meditative journeys toward the pinnacle of contemplative awareness: The Infinite Pulse.
- Journey One: October 11-12, 2021
- Journey Two: October 13-14, 2021
- Journey Three: October 15-16, 2021
You may take the entire course or choose a two day journey.
KRI E-LEARNING CENTER
December 40% off!
KRI curates for you online courses: healing, posture, the art of teaching, best practices, and authentic engagement for Kundalini Yoga Teachers and Trainers in order to change lives.
- All self paced E-learning Center courses. Click here for KRI E-learning Center.
YOGIC SCIENCE TO BREAK HABITS AND ADDICTIVE BEHAVIOR
$205 off the 8-Day Immersion
Superhealth is on the cutting edge of addiction and mental health recovery protocols and helps Kundalini Yoga teachers identify problems and teach with greater insight and impact. Become certified in specialized nutritional supports prescribed by Yogi Bhajan and get a 6-week starter kit for teaching your own SuperHealth Workshop Series! Training includes kriyas, pranayama, meditation, nutritional therapeutic formulas, and detoxification recipes with all meals included. Lead Trainer Mukta Kaur is a KRI teacher who was trained personally by Yogi Bhajan in SuperHealth therapies for 30 years. The sensitivity and insight she obtained during this time gives her a unique ability to blend yogic science with health and healing. Offered each spring in NM, USA.